Thanks for your quick reply, but I am having few problems though.Translate the NEW articles you see in this forum into English and correct any mistakes. This would be great for our many non-Chinese members..including myself!. Thanks
Ok ..just start going through the military threads. I just checked several threads and found zero untranslated articles from the last month or so. However they will pop-up from time to time. Not as much as years gone by. Just keep checking.Thanks for your quick reply, but I am having few problems though.
1. Where can I find untranslated articles in this forum? In this thread?
2. How should I do that? Open new threads or simply post replies?
3. Should I post the translated articles in a specified forum?
4. Would you be interested in other articles I come across on Chinese websites?
5. Would you be interested in non-military related articles on Chinese websites? For examples, social news, insights of the operation of Chinese government at all echelons, the opinions of Chinese Internet users on specific subjects, intriguing articles on Chinese medias, or even my personal experiences in China (military related and non-military related), and more.
Start with the first page of this thread. There you will find a half-translated article. The full-text to the Chinese version of that article can beI am a native Chinese speaker (with dubious English mastery), how can I help?
This article is about the development history of J-20, the Chinese stealth fighter jet. Unfortunately the sources in this article are either missing or highly unreliable, and many claims in this article are proven to be untrue or still remain classified.
As there seems to be a dearth of info on the J-20 lately, it wouldn't hurt to translate and include your own observations of things that you may find suspect? Those of us who have closely followed this aircraft, may have opinions and observations of our own, to clarify some aspects as well??? thanks bratThis article is about the development history of J-20, the Chinese stealth fighter jet. Unfortunately the sources in this article are either missing or highly unreliable, and many claims in this article are proven to be untrue or still remain classified.
I would personally advise against translating such article in order to uphold the standard of this forum.
However if you are feeling very curious I can translate it anyway.
just general anti-OC protest signs.This morning as promised I've posted some Chinese captioned photos...anyone care to translate?