For what its worth, I'm sorry, So very sorry. You see, you triggered my good reading habits with your absurd posts. And I thought to myself, How does some one make 10000 posts of such quality and not be rewarded. So if you'll accept my apology and leave me, I would forever return the favor.Continued.....
5. So impunity is actually the antonym of whatever word you should be using because having a jet shot down and pilot captured by a neighbor is an ugliness that generally does not occur outside of the middle east. I know Pakistan did not immediately respond; most countries would not have an immediate response or be ready for a neighbor suddenly bombing an empty forest on the edge of its territory. Pakistan baited India the next day and humiliated the IAF to the extent that the Indian Western Marshall was fired in hours. And you use "impunity?" Let's put it this way: if you tried to steal from your neighbor, got nothing but he saw you on video sneaking around his back yard and the next day, he baited you back and cut off your finger, and you say that means that you can take from your neighbor with "impunity," then you can use it here too in the same application.
6. If you don't have dead bodies (not even satellite images of dead bodies) and you don't have proof you killed anyone, then you have provided no reason for anyone to believe you, which is why no country believes India's claim that it kill terrorists. You have a habit of making up fanciful reasons for why India doesn't have evidence when once again, no evidence is no evidence. I can make up imaginary situations a bucket a minute for why we have no evidence but actually Pakistan shot down 50 IAF jets but at the end of the day, no evidence is no evidence. No fairy tales will be accepted in their place.
7. Once again, Pakistan's reaction was not heavy at all; it was perfectly proportional. Reread 1. Maybe if another country bombs India and deals no damage, you think India should just make up stories to avoid conflict but other countries don't work like that. You invaded my territory and dropped bombs, I do the same to you. If there is war, there is war. Nobody is scared of India. But if there is peace, it's not because you can bomb my territory and I have to back down. That's the mentality that you should understand.
8. My points on the F-16 are the same as yours on the MKI so take it or leave it but they're not going to be different.
9. If I'm ridiculous, then how come all the Chinese, Pakastani, American, and European posters on this forum agree with me and nobody agrees with you? Sometimes you have to look at your surroundings. If everyone is driving in the opposite direction from you, you are probably the one driving the wrong way. Crazy people don't think about that.
10. Very funny how you write nonsensical text walls in broken English and call me illiterate. This is obviously the quality of your writing, thinking, and analysis.
PS. I forgot to ask you this, but in your last post, you said that you likely could not learn from someone as young as me. Aside from the abject stupidity of believing that old people cannot learn from young people, why did you bring up age? How old am I? Do you know or is this another instance of you running your mouth about things you don't understand as a strategy to cover up your broken and defeated arguments?