From what I can trace back to, here's the original transcript written in Traditional Chinese:
Translated into English would be:
The Zhuhai Airshow Company said that this year's Zhuhai Airshow will be held from November 8 to 13, and this time we hope to see the introduction of the Yun 20B and Turbofan 20 and even the Yun Oil 20B, the Eagles and their Turbofan 21, the Rainbow Company's Rainbow 7 stealth attack aircraft and other prototypes or related first flight videos, the stealthy helicopters of the AVIC Company and so on, and various stealth missiles like a spring.
Combining what Deino has stated and from what I can decipher on my own, the statement indicates the hope of the source author for the upcoming airshow to introduce the following:
1. Y-20B, i.e. Y-20s fitted with indigenous WS-20 turbofan engines;
2. Y-20BU, i.e. aerial tanker variant of the Y-20B;
3. Gyrfalcon, which is the nickname for the J-31/J-35;
4. WS-21 new turbofan engine(?) for the J-31/J-35;
5. Protoypes or first flight video footages of CH-7 stealth attack UCAV and other models by the Rainbow Company;
6. Stealthy ship-based/naval helicopters by AVIC;
7. Different kinds of stealthy missiles;
(Sidenote: What are WS-21 engines? Aren't the J-31/J-35 gonna be fitted with WS-19 engines?)
Is there an original link to the supposed report?
Speaking of which, just beneath Deino's tweet is the source author of the above information, which is this guy called 柳成梁 on Facebook:
Another Facebook post in a group called Modern Chinese Warplanes with the same content and translation as Deino's tweet:
I assume that this is where Deino sourced the above information from, or vice-versa.
By tracing the clipped photos in Deino's tweet, they are from the news report by CCTV-13 this morning (June 2nd, 2022 at around 8.51 a.m. local time):
(only available in Mandarin)
I looked back at the replay of CCTV-13's live news report this morning, specifically at the timestamp shown in those clipped photos. However, there was no specific mention by the CCTV-13's news reporters regarding any of the information above regarding alleged new planes, helicopters, drones and missiles for the Zhuhai Airshow 2022.
Therefore, there are 3 possibilities that I could deduce of regarding the above information regarding new planes, helicopters, drones and missiles for the Zhuhai Airshow 2022:
1. 柳成梁 has insider information about the 2022 airshow;
2. 柳成梁 has known associates being the insider of the 2022 airshow; or
3. They are just 柳成梁's personal wishlist.
IMHO, as long as we haven't yet reach Zhuhai Airshow 2022 and able to see those exhibitions with our own eyes, I would recommend taking them with a pinch of salt.