What If USA Invaded Britain?


Status
Not open for further replies.

SampanViking

The Capitalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Professional
With the recent outbreak of threads entitled What if China were to invade Russia or now India, I think its time to look at the serious possibility that the US is planning to Invade the UK in order to continue the war against terror.

As everybody knows, the UK is second to only Afghanistan, Iraq and Saudi Arabia (possibly also France and Germany{possibly a few other European countries}) for being a safe haven for Islamic Terrorists.

The British Governments complicity in this is visable and well documented with many of these terrorists being in receipt of State funding "FROM BIRTH", this includes such assistance as HOUSING, SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS and even assistance for accessing the InterNet in order to better facilitate the downloading of Terrorist Handbooks and Propaganda Videos Even Al Jezeera is available in this country!

With a period of political instability looming due to the departure of UK Leader Tony Blair and with so many UK Troops currently abroad (In Terrorist Countries like Afghanistan and Iraq!!!!) This is the time to strike. Massive declared and Black Budget Military spending is indicitive that this is about to happen!!!

When (sorry if) the US Invades what do you think the likely level of casulaties on both sides will be? Please take into account such force multipliers as "Spheriods" a pair of Ovoids which are positioned and attached in the lower waste region of British troops, but which have never been part of the standard issue for US Servicemen.

I would value your thoughts.
 

FuManChu

Senior Member
If you ask this question, you might as well ask what would happen if France attacked Belgium, Switzerland attacked Italy or Monaco declared war on Malta...............
 

The_Zergling

Junior Member
SampanViking said:
With the recent outbreak of threads entitled What if China were to invade Russia or now India, I think its time to look at the serious possibility that the US is planning to Invade the UK in order to continue the war against terror.

As everybody knows, the UK is second to only Afghanistan, Iraq and Saudi Arabia (possibly also France and Germany{possibly a few other European countries}) for being a safe haven for Islamic Terrorists.

The British Governments complicity in this is visable and well documented with many of these terrorists being in receipt of State funding "FROM BIRTH", this includes such assistance as HOUSING, SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS and even assistance for accessing the InterNet in order to better facilitate the downloading of Terrorist Handbooks and Propaganda Videos Even Al Jezeera is available in this country!

With a period of political instability looming due to the departure of UK Leader Tony Blair and with so many UK Troops currently abroad (In Terrorist Countries like Afghanistan and Iraq!!!!) This is the time to strike. Massive declared and Black Budget Military spending is indicitive that this is about to happen!!!

When (sorry if) the US Invades what do you think the likely level of casulaties on both sides will be? Please take into account such force multipliers as "Spheriods" a pair of Ovoids which are positioned and attached in the lower waste region of British troops, but which have never been part of the standard issue for US Servicemen.

I would value your thoughts.

Though this scenario is so lucrative that it's funny, I'll entertain the thought. However, I think you might want to flesh it out a bit more, there's not enough background information for a good analysis. For instance, whether or not the UK would use nukes to retaliate would be strongly influenced by the situation leading up to the US-UK war... but I don't think you really put the situation clearly enough.
 

FuManChu

Senior Member
The_Zergling said:
However, I think you might want to flesh it out a bit more, there's not enough background information for a good analysis. For instance, whether or not the UK would use nukes to retaliate would be strongly influenced by the situation leading up to the US-UK war... but I don't think you really put the situation clearly enough.
Indeed, you've made the situation completely unbelievable currently. The US randomly invades the UK because there are Muslim "extremists" here? Well we know how the US defines extremists - anyone with a beard.

If you want to change the scenario, I might humour you as well. But under your hypothetical situation it just wouldn't happen - whenever the US says it wants someone we either prosecute them ourselves or hand them over.

FYI most people refused to talk about the Russian scenario because they said it would be unlikely, so don't expect a response just because you raised the topic.
 

EternalVigil

Banned Idiot
Give me a break the UK is a sister nation to the US and our closest ally. They are no way the US would attack anyone in the anglo-sphere or europe for that matter. We trade more technology and intel with the UK than anyone else on the planet. Our economies are also intertwined tremendously.The only way the US would go to war with the UK or Europe is if they initiated an attack on us which is totally ludicrious since the NATO charter states an attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. My familiy came from Britain(Kent,England) and the scandinavian(Sweden) area in the 1800's. My british ancestors came to the US in 1803 and I still have love for my British heritage. Alot of people in the US see the UK as like a brother or a sister and would gladly go and fight for her if she was ever under seige again.
 

FreeAsia2000

Junior Member
EternalVigil said:
Alot of people in the US see the UK as like a brother or a sister and would gladly go and fight for her if she was ever under seige again.
who the hell you calling a sister ?!:rofl:

neverthless the american government does have a invasion plan for every nation.

well all i can say is we would kick yo ass.

we would beat you silly with our cold fish and chips, bite your heads off with our stiff upper lips and choke you to death with our pipes.

the US Military would soon get lost in the London pea-souper..:nana:
 

bd popeye

The Last Jedi
VIP Professional
FreeAsia2000 said:
who the hell you calling a sister ?!:rofl:

neverthless the american government does have a invasion plan for every nation.

well all i can say is we would kick yo ass.

we would beat you silly with our cold fish and chips, bite your heads off with our stiff upper lips and choke you to death with our pipes.

the US Military would soon get lost in the London pea-souper..:nana:
:roll:

Now that is funny! Didn't know you had such a sense of humor FreeAsia2000.

And if any US soilders get on the London tube..well they would be lost forever!

The US does indeed have invasion plans for many nations...True enough.
 

EternalVigil

Banned Idiot
FreeAsia2000 said:
who the hell you calling a sister ?!:rofl:

neverthless the american government does have a invasion plan for every nation.

well all i can say is we would kick yo ass.

we would beat you silly with our cold fish and chips, bite your heads off with our stiff upper lips and choke you to death with our pipes.

the US Military would soon get lost in the London pea-souper..:nana:

I'll be sure to bring an aircraft carrier full of toothpaste if we ever invade. You limey bastards still dont have fluoride in your tap water do you? :)I have been to London, and yes you are lost for a few days in the tube. LOL!
 

crazyinsane105

Junior Member
VIP Professional
EternalVigil said:
Give me a break the UK is a sister nation to the US and our closest ally. They are no way the US would attack anyone in the anglo-sphere or europe for that matter. We trade more technology and intel with the UK than anyone else on the planet. Our economies are also intertwined tremendously.The only way the US would go to war with the UK or Europe is if they initiated an attack on us which is totally ludicrious since the NATO charter states an attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. My familiy came from Britain(Kent,England) and the scandinavian(Sweden) area in the 1800's. My british ancestors came to the US in 1803 and I still have love for my British heritage. Alot of people in the US see the UK as like a brother or a sister and would gladly go and fight for her if she was ever under seige again.
Quite true. British SSBN's are the only SSBN's in the world besides the American SSBN's that have Trident missiles. The British and the Americans have a very deep military relationship as well as a political one. The only foreign military product that the American military uses is probably the Harrier jet (a British made aircraft, big surprise). Yeah, I doubt that the US will invade Britian anytime soon. And even if the Americans wanted to, how would they? I mean, the Atlantic Ocean sorta seperates the two countries.
 

SampanViking

The Capitalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Professional
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #10
Unbelievable!!!!

I mean just how much more of an obvious P**s take did I have to make this?

Only FreeAsia and BD Popeye caught on at all, the rest of you should go hang your heads in shame and embarresment (CrazyInsane I will assume you did not properly read the lead post:eek: ).

Really, this was pure Monty Python, don't tell me this is what the output of the US TV networks is really like? If so you guys are in real trouble.

The whole point was to illustrate just how dumb these "what if two perfectly happy neibouring countries go to war" threads really are.

This "scenario" took me about 5 minutes to constuct. Given an hour I could have written an entire dossier. Come to think of it, a few years ago someone did just that (it was even funnier than mine:roll: ).

Seriously though guys, visit your mate who is the Frank Zappa fan and ask him to play you "I am the Slime".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top