Yang Wei is quite the talent.This guy is too good. I bet he is the chief designer and engineer for China's stealth bomber. This is why SAC can not match up with CAC.
- China's youngest general designer
- Completed undergraduate by 19, graduate by 22
- Became director at 38
- One of the founders of fully digitized fly by wire systems in China
- Lead for JF-17 from scratch to flight in 4 years
- Lead for J-10 twin seater
- Lead for J-20
The H-20 program would most likely use some of the same suppliers as the J-20 (J-20 uses many civilian suppliers too). There would be shuffling around of engineers from other programs but not sure about the lead designer.I’m pretty sure some specialists get shuffled between firms, but this would also be true with CAC and SAC, and the shuffling isn’t likely to be one way. CAC doesn’t own a monopoly on stealth knowledge. They all have access to the same research and tools, and the physics is the same for everyone. None of these firms are really doing anything “alone” since they’re all AVIC.