Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'World Military Pictures' started by escobar, Oct 26, 2012.
Please login to see links and more information.
The Aircraft List has been updated with flight display for Z10 and Z19: Please login to see links and more information.
Nov 13: Contract signing ceremony for L-15; press conference on Minshan and Jiuzhai engines -- Please login to see links and more information.
The L-15 shall be an foreign sales, right? Since PLA will not make it open for domestic procurement?
As of now, Z-10 and Z-19 have been pulled out of the list.
But just a reiteration of my personal experience: if you can't obtain a "journalist pass" during the non-public days of the exhibition, don't even bother to go there, it's simply stuff of nightmare.
PLAAF 81st Aerobatics Team arrived.
1. Even if you ride the first shuttle bus of the day to get there, chances are the traffic jam would be so bad that by the time you reach the venue, it'd at noon time, missed out the best flight display of the day, and not to mention the show close at 1700hrs, that leaves you very little time to visit;
2. That means stay for the night before the day, right? Well...Zhuhai is kinda lack in decent accommodation;
3. Most foreign participants will pull out on public day, leaving only Chinese booths;
4. The worst aspects on the public day is the SEA OF PEOPLE!!! Despite the not-cheap admission fee there's just so damn many people, nigh impossible to take picture, let along to view the exhibits in more relaxed manner;
5. You need to be careful of pickpockets, mind and body overclock to 90% capacity;
6. As much as getting there is a chore, leaving is just as painful...
I'd prefer airshows like those in Singapore or US or Canada or UK anytime...if you really, REALLY gonna make me to go to Zhuhai's, give me a press pass for the corporate days, if not don't bother me.
Hmmmm...last I check SDF doesn't qualify as news organization, right?
is there anything new ths year? seem's to me same display we seen 2 years ago.
Too expensive the ticket seems, I have to say, and not many new planes.