@Overbom bro I give it a try,Would be fun to see how Western industries will look like in 2030 after China has comprehensively upgrades its technological and industrial system.
1) BMW, MERCEDES, Toyota , Honda, Tesla, GM and VW will source their EV component mostly in CHina
2) They will export chips of 28nm , 14nm, 12nm, 10nm and 7nm with TSMC producing it mostly in China (focusing its 5nm 3nm and 2nm in TW and FAB 21 in Arizona) and SMIC will be number 2 or co equal.
3) It will export refine oil products as they reduced its carbon footprint as the 25 years deal with Iran kick in.
4) Many western Tech SME will be basing itself in China as they hitch a ride in China leap in 4th Industrial revolution.
5) China will be the first to launch 6G network.
6) A fully autonomous EV driving vehicle.
7) Tesla will be bought by a Chinese.
Will add some more but need to cook dinner for the family (Wife is getting agitated)...LOL