The picture is from my own personal blog, given to me by the photographers.
There's an aircraft that was spotted at Edwards AFB. Superficially, it looks like a B-2. In fact, it may be a B-2. However, there's some evidence it might be something else. The Aviationist
Some of the differences from the B-2 are:
1. The nose gear is wrong for the B-2.
2. The central fuselage is narrower than on the B-2.
3. The intakes appear to be further apart from the center fuselage than on the B-2.
4. The wingspan appears to be different than the B-2, 132 ft vs 172 ft.
5. There appears to be a central, singular center line bomb bay. The B-2 has two slightly off center symmetrically placed bomb bays.
6. The engines were powered up at one point, but some of the secondary inlets were not open as would it would be on a B-2 on the ground.
I am not linking to my personal blog because I am not sure what the rules are for that here. If one of the mods comes through and says its kosher, I will. Otherwise, the Aviationist link will be the only one. The point is less about traffic (my blog doesn't earn any money), but rather more about what people here think.
So, as I said, I am curious as to what the posters here think.