Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'World Armed Forces' started by delft, Mar 15, 2011.
A Littoral Navy with now some " Blue water capacity " to note much Missiles Boats 33.
Type 209 only in service next year 4 in order and new ships 7 but majority old or very.
10 F-15D stored later modernised with APG-82 as F-15E
And maybe F-15SE ?
AF have much fighters but also excelent drivers
32 F-15A/B *
130 F-16C/D bl30/40
30 F-16A/B bl 10
*Only F-15A/B/C/D versatile capable do bombing modified in Israel obviously less big payload than a F-15I.
Hmmm....looks mighty like the one Putin Russia's bought from the French earlier...only to get recalled later and refunded.
And i prefer this owner
after one week navyreco will make it Breaking News ROFL
After one day actually...
Not sure if I am reading you right, but once again:
- I am not "just" posting a picture, but an article giving some background
- I am not forcing you (or anyone) to click and follow the link
- If it is really bothering you or anyone here that much, just let me know and I'll just stop sharing news in that forum
DCNS Launched the First GOWIND 2500 Corvette for the Egyptian Navy
Your welcome, bienvenue
No he is not fair with you thinking joke... ! but no bad guys but actualy he joke too...Jura
Your post are very interesting ofc with especialy some very good infos
Egyptian Godwind 2500/Al Fateh to Lorient with French Auvergne
Malaysia have 6 in orders but customized same power but more big 3100 t, 111 vs 102 m long.
3 Shipyards in France
- Lorient DCNS build surface combattants up to about 8000 t full max, now Godwind corvettes 1500 or 2500 t full, FFGs Aquitaine 6000 t had build Forbin 7000 t and after normaly 5 new FFGs "FTI "midsize frigate 4500 t about.
- Cherbourg DCNS build SSKs, SSNs, SSBNs
- And a more " civil " to Saint-Nazaire close Nantes build also famous Cruise ships have big dry dock for very big ships, LHD Mistral build there after normaly new replenishment ships and the futur CV,
Charles de Gaulle build to Brest but now it's over in more had a dry dock more small for ships max about 265 m long.