Bltizo FOR MODERATOR

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Jura, Oct 6, 2017.

?

Do you want Bltizo to become an additional Mod

Poll closed Oct 14, 2017.
  1. yes

    43 vote(s)
    87.8%
  2. no

    6 vote(s)
    12.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AssassinsMace
    Offline

    AssassinsMace Brigadier

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2005
    Messages:
    7,649
    Likes Received:
    8,617
    This is a private site. Unless the Webmaster allows a moderator to be chosen by members, it's pretty much not a democracy in here. Has anyone ever encountered a military forum that wasn't heavily biased? God forbid one that leaned pro-China.

    What happened to crobato...? I don't know if this member would like to be a moderator but why not Huitong? He, or she, would greatly contribute apart from what some just want in here to be their policeman. Maybe get to have some "insider" knowledge.
     
    Equation, taxiya, keldon and 2 others like this.
  2. Yvrch
    Offline

    Yvrch Junior Member
    Registered Member

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2007
    Messages:
    381
    Likes Received:
    777
    I agree.
    A proposition to allow 10% to pick and choose their own moderator is hard to understand, unless the other 90% can pick 9 mods of their own choosing.
    If they want additional non-Chinese mod besides Bltizo to share workload and balance pov, Kwaigonegin would be a good choice. They both can work together with Deino and others. That depends, of course, on Kwaigonegin's own volition as well.
     
    Equation and AssassinsMace like this.
  3. Yvrch
    Offline

    Yvrch Junior Member
    Registered Member

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2007
    Messages:
    381
    Likes Received:
    777
    Come to think of it, it is the 90% that lacks the representation. 10% is already over represented here. So why bend over backwards for those demanding special privilege?

    Let's just get rid of all these BS and why doesn't one of us set up an outfit just like this one without the attendant Western white is right BS and call it a premier Chinese military forum with full on Chinese flavors and characteristics and all the fed up ones will move out in droves? I'll propose you guys to think of out the box.
     
  4. Bltizo
    Offline

    Bltizo Moderator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    May 15, 2008
    Messages:
    12,156
    Likes Received:
    14,968
    Just for the record, there very much is CDF which you can sign up to which might suit your tastes better.

    I post both here and on SDF because both have their uses.
     
    Deino and Jura like this.
  5. Yvrch
    Offline

    Yvrch Junior Member
    Registered Member

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2007
    Messages:
    381
    Likes Received:
    777
    Link please.
     
  6. jobjed
    Offline

    jobjed Captain

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2011
    Messages:
    2,106
    Likes Received:
    5,628
    http://www.china-defense.com/smf/
     
    Bltizo likes this.
  7. TerraN_EmpirE
    Offline

    TerraN_EmpirE Tyrant King

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2005
    Messages:
    11,908
    Likes Received:
    10,272
    As as been pointed out Blitzo has been asked in the past to be a moderator. So he has been seen by the powers over this forum as a suitable member of staff.
    What we are doing is attempting 2 fold. First make it clear that we as members recognize the the current state of the forum is deeply troubled.
    Second suggest a possible solution to the problems.
    This forum is a US hosted site intended to discuss at in a adult and professional manor the south east Asian strategic situation particularly situated around the People Republic of China.
     
    antiterror13 likes this.
  8. Deino
    Offline

    Deino Brigadier
    Staff Member Super Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2005
    Messages:
    9,523
    Likes Received:
    23,872
    Guys .... enough is enough and I can only hope @WebMaster can finally restore our ability to truly moderate.

    I just cleaned up the thread but take this as a warning.

    Stop these ot-posts, stop these personnel rants and insults.

    Deino
     
  9. Jura
    Online

    Jura General

    Top Poster Of Month

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2013
    Messages:
    21,567
    Likes Received:
    26,802
    Breaking News
    MY POSTS ARE BEING DELETED:
    [​IMG]
    reason please:
     
  10. Deino
    Offline

    Deino Brigadier
    Staff Member Super Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2005
    Messages:
    9,523
    Likes Received:
    23,872
    Maybe I was to overambitious but deleting abot 55 posts on 11 pages is a mess esp. only via Handy.

    So sorry if a on-topic post was also deleted but these insults, national rants, history lessons and stories on who was in bed with a Japanese are annoying.

    Deino
     
Loading...
Similar Threads
  1. Gollevainen
    Replies:
    28
    Views:
    4,819
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page