Oh boy..I see you fellows like to see stuff blow to smitherenes! So here's some more!!
All photos have been released to the public by the US DoD.
1) A heavily damaged US Marine Corps (USMC) Amphibious Assault Vehicles (AAV7A1) equipped with a mine plow, waits shipment at Camp Fox, Kuwait during Operation IRAQI FREEDOM. The Vehicle was reportedly destroyed by friendly fire. (Released to Public)
2) A destroyed Iraqi M-46 130mm Field Gun sits along a roadside in Iraq, during Operation IRAQI FREEDOM. (Released to Public)
3) US Marine Corps (USMC) Marines assigned to Combat Service Support Battalion 18 (CSSB-18), load the wreckage of a destroyed Amphibious Assault Vehicle (AAV7A1), onto a US Army (USA) M1000, Heavy Equipment Transporter, Semi-trailer, at an ambush site located within the city of An Nasariyah, Iraq, during Operation IRAQI FREEDOM. (Released to Public)
4) A destroyed Russian satellite ground terminal sits in among a grove of tree in an area near Kabul, Afghanistan, during Operation ENDURING FREEDOM. (Released to Public)
5) As Marines patrol the area, in the foreground is the ruin of a Soviet surface to air missile (SAM) site destroyed by coaliton air sorties, possibly an SA-3 launch ramp. It is located near the Kandahar International Airport, Kandahar, Afghanistan. The image taken during OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM. (Released to Public)