Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

USA:The masters of hypocrisy!

This is a discussion on USA:The masters of hypocrisy! within the Members' Club Room forums, part of the China Defense & Military category; Here we go again! Rummy bashes China, because it spends about 100$ on it's defence, while USA "only" spends about ...

  1. #1
    Jones Henry is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    92

    USA:The masters of hypocrisy!

    Here we go again! Rummy bashes China, because it spends about 100$ on it's defence, while USA "only" spends about a 500$$$!!!

    Then Rummy says, that China must "clarify it's intentions" and reveal there plans in Asia, while USA would NEVER reveal China there TRUE cards in the midle-east!

    USA, you truly are the master of hypocrisy! Then you say, that Chinas military planners are clearly planning moves beond Taiwan, while USA is clearly planning military moves beyond Cuba, it's "natural spear of influence"

    It's just so FUNNY to read the stuff the neocons say and do I wonder how long USA can continue to keep up this way untill it finally goes broke:


    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4351422.stm

  2. #2
    Gauntlet's Avatar
    Gauntlet is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    158

    Re: USA:The masters of hypocrisy!

    wow...both nations must have a realy puny defence if they spend only 100 & 500$ respectivly!

    Besides, apperantly, he didnt whine about China having a high military spending, but more on that they said they used 30billions, while they actually spend more like 90billions...

  3. #3
    H5N1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    60

    Re: USA:The masters of hypocrisy!

    Old news.. not surprise at all.

    It is just the usual way to condition the Average Americans. Pound them daily, and sooner or later they will believe, and no matter how you tell them otherwise they will rebuke you... It's called the FEAR factor.

    The US now is even comtemplating to use the military for marshal law, once H5N1 virus arrives in America. It might even coincide with the election year and Bush use it to extend his presidency, with help of marshal law. Then finish off his unfinished business in Venezuela, syria, Iran and start a CIA manufactured conflict in China sphere. Then proclaim " either you are with us or against us" theme. Then enough is done.. retire to a fat cheque from Halliburton.

    Great conspiracy theory... heh

  4. #4
    Yousuf is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4

    Re: USA:The masters of hypocrisy!

    American hypocrisy is more apparent than the midday sun, and can be clearly seen in the USA's hypocritical stance towards dictatorships which serve the USA, the most well known ones being the middle eastern ones, while on the other hand they claim to want to bring 'democracy and freedom' to the world. Heh! I'll spit on their democracy of the rich and dictatorship of the poor.

  5. #5
    seawolf is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5

    sounds like alot of jealousy to me.

    sounds like alot of hyproicy and jealousy to me. america has democratic system, and it is the WILL of the people who makes the ultiamte decisions.
    China does not. in fact, even poor countries like phillippines they can vote for their president, they have even elected women presidents. china's political system is stuck in the dark ages, with no light in sight, for crying out loud.
    it is china who has 1 percent rich that controls the 99 percent poor. you guys needs to get your facts straight.
    and YES, america will always be bigger, richer, better military weapons, and have more GLOBAL INFLUENCES, than china.

  6. #6
    The_Zergling's Avatar
    The_Zergling is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    953

    Re: USA:The masters of hypocrisy!

    I think you're taking things to the extreme, Seawolf. 99% to 1% isn't really an accurate representation of the class difference in China... But it is true that there is still a HUGE gap between the incomes of the high-ups and the rest of the people... (And you call that Communism?)

    I agree that the US has more global influence, but it's not as good as it used to be. At least it used to set good examples in most areas for other nations to follow but by now after that moron Bush got into office he really screwed things up, invading Iraq without consent of the UN, making Christianity as hated as Islam with his distortions of it to justify his war, generally embarass the American people with his speeches and mistakes, his arrogance, the stuff that happened at Abu Ghraib, the prisoners being held without compliance to the Geneva convention humanitarian rules...

    Now America's influence is starting to go downhill... still very influential nonetheless, but for all the wrong reasons.

  7. #7
    Obcession is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    410

    Re: USA:The masters of hypocrisy!

    Seawolf, shut your trap.
    Provide some proof or leave.

  8. #8
    Sea Dog is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    686

    Re: USA:The masters of hypocrisy!

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Zergling
    moron Bush got into office he really screwed things up, invading Iraq without consent of the UN
    Obviously you haven't read UN Resolution 1441. We enforced the UN's resolution for them, because so many of the officials were involved in an Oil-for-Food corruption. It's amazing what was uncovered about that. You're facts are also totally screwed in regard to the Geneva Conventions. The Geneva Conventions doesn't exist to protect terrorists. Only lawful combatants. Go look up and see what a lawful combatant is? Here's another clue. Abu Ghraib was not sanctioned by the Bush administration. And those involved have been punished. And why do you say Christianity and Islam are hated religions????? By who? Why do you bash people of these two faiths?

  9. #9
    Obcession is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    410

    Re: USA:The masters of hypocrisy!

    We need to ban this guy. Just after he joined, he starts spamming every active topic in general discussion, just like vince.

  10. #10
    ahho is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    559

    Re: sounds like alot of jealousy to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by seawolf
    sounds like alot of hyproicy and jealousy to me. america has democratic system, and it is the WILL of the people who makes the ultiamte decisions.
    China does not. in fact, even poor countries like phillippines they can vote for their president, they have even elected women presidents. china's political system is stuck in the dark ages, with no light in sight, for crying out loud.
    it is china who has 1 percent rich that controls the 99 percent poor. you guys needs to get your facts straight.
    and YES, america will always be bigger, richer, better military weapons, and have more GLOBAL INFLUENCES, than china.
    if china is 1% rich and 99% poor, where the fuck is my mafia i would be the sole leader than and my family would rock he world.

    democracy does not men rich, look at america for god sake, he owed so much money and there is still people that works for $2 and hour in the US

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    464

    Re: USA:The masters of hypocrisy!

    9 bucks an hour is like minimum wage in America. Only the illegal immigrants work for 2 bucks an hour picking oranges and grapes (no offense).

  12. #12
    H5N1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    60

    Re: USA:The masters of hypocrisy!

    seawolf Wrote
    sounds like alot of hyproicy and jealousy to me. america has democratic system, and it is the WILL of the people who makes the ultiamte decisions
    Stop decieving yourself... jealousy is definitely not on the scope of things... it's only for self-comfort.

    When US went to Iraq, i don't see the decision made by the people... was there a nation wide poll, and i don't mean 2000 phone calls. I remember bush quoting something to the effect that even with only 30% of the willing, we will still invade Iraq.

    In fact, most of military exploits were without prior consent with the avg Americans. After some media conditioning, they just go on in. They won and the citizens just go with it... it already happened... broken... what can they do?

    The C!A exploits around the world were without the population knowledge and their actions are definately not the will of their people. I believe Avg American are better people than that and will not cause untold torture, misery, death and suffering to millions of third world population.

    Face it, the avg Americans don't make any ultimate decisions. In fact, they are only heard after any decision are made and done, and during elections.

  13. #13
    stonewind is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    70

    Re: USA:The masters of hypocrisy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Dog
    Obviously you haven't read UN Resolution 1441. Wenforced the UN's resolution for them, because so many of the officials were involved in an Oil-for-Food corruption. It's amazing what was uncovered about that. You're facts are also totally screwed in regard to the Geneva Conventions. The Geneva Conventions doesn't exist to protect terrorists. Only lawful combatants. Go look up and see what a lawful combatant is? Here's another clue. Abu Ghraib was not sanctioned by the Bush administration. And those involved have been punished. And why do you say Christianity and Islam are hated religions????? By who? Why do you bash people of these two faiths?
    islam= Bombs everyone, secretive and enjoys killing christians. Heres an example. My principal in High School was a missionary in a small village in mindanao. The armers in that village must carry guns and body guards when plowing the fields becasue islamic militants plus christian farmers equals target practice. A number of times he said these islamic militants would invade there village to steal there grain. They even tak home some people to use as pit fighters. When they attack villages the people were suppose to go down a mud pit. everyone who talked, denied or fought were shot. He as a missionary was nearly killed but they did kill his assistant.

    Christian= I love these morons. Everyone goes to hell except them. They preached there doom saying to some naive, impressionable people that there going to hell if they dont join them then tax them. 16th century S.E. asia and then 19th century East ASia are good examples. They did not penetrate East asia as easily because of Islam. Read up on these books Noli me Tanghere and El filibusterismo youll know why. Thats only two books. As for today there are still some people like this. Some of them use the bible to cash in on there own brand of christianity because they figured it out. Its a shame though there in Philippine, China, Malaysian prisons. e

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    202

    Re: USA:The masters of hypocrisy!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherofSnake
    9 bucks an hour is like minimum wage in America. Only the illegal immigrants work for 2 bucks an hour picking oranges and grapes (no offense).

    There is no minimal wage in the USa. It depends on the Union you're with, but you haven't got minimal wages in the USA. If you're not in a union (70% of Us active labor force) the contract is individual and you can get screwed up easily.
    A belgian friend of mine has been payed 6 bucks per hour on a presshop in L.A.

  15. #15
    neomonk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6

    Re: USA:The masters of hypocrisy!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherofSnake
    9 bucks an hour is like minimum wage in America. Only the illegal immigrants work for 2 bucks an hour picking oranges and grapes (no offense).
    I personally know people in the US working for less than 9 bucks an hour, and they're Americans not immigrants, and its not just 1 or 2 people. If you look at some of the documentaries that Americans made, maybe like Michael Moore, it might shred some new light into your prespective on how poor alot of the Americans really are, and how much support America is really getting in the US and around the world.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •